No matter what we are reading or doing, there is always the need to take a little break and challenge our minds (and to learn a bit about how our brains work). Here you have a selection of the 10 Brain Teasers that people have enjoyed most in this site.
1. Do you think you know the colors?: the Stroop Test
2. Can you count?: Basketball attention experiment
3. Planning is not that easy: Towers of Hanoi
4. Interactive visual illusion: the Muller-Lyer Illusion
5. Who is this?: A very important little guy
5. How many…: Train your Frontal and Parietal lobes
6. What’s the missing number: Pattern Recognition Brain Teaser
7. Who’s the eldest?: Reasoning Skills Brain Teaser
8. Brain Puzzle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar
9. Is a circle a circle?: Visual Perception Brain Teaser
Which one do you enjoy the most? did you notice the extra one?
These are brain teasers. If you care for Brain Fitness Programs, check out MindFit for an overall mental workout, IntelliGym for basketball game-intelligence, RoboMemo for working memory training, Freeze-Framer for stress management and peak performance.